2013-03-21

Eight isn't enough!

My husband and I have fourteen children. That's right, fourteen. Well, they are fourteen would be children.

Let me explain...

My husband and I each pray for seven children who are yet to be born. We have spiritually adopted them.

The Venerable Bishop Fulton Sheen, wrote a simple prayer for the spiritual adoption of unborn children. It takes literally seconds to say, but the outcome of which results in saving a child from abortion. Can you imagine, a simple prayer for nine months will save a child from death!

I invite you today to spiritually adopt a child or two, or three... or seven unborn children and save them from a cruel demise that only can be described as horrific.

Spiritual Adoption

Jesus, Mary and Joseph
I love you very much.
I beg you to spare the life
of the unborn child that I
have spiritually adopted who is
in danger of abortion.

-Bishop Fulton Sheen

Baby's name:________________________
                             (choose a name)

Due date: __________________________
                        (9 months from today)

God bless you,

Peter's Bride


No comments:

Post a Comment