2013-08-27

Praying the Rosary, Part IV !!!

Sometime last winter I discovered videos of the Blessed Bishop Fulton Sheen on youtube from the 1950's and 60's. I had come to realize after watching a few of them, the he had quite a following back in the day. What started out as a novelty for me became an activity that I really enjoyed. I found the Blessed Bishop Fulton Sheen's lectures on the faith and observation of culture's morals to be quite fascinating. I fear to think of what he might have to say about western culture nowadays.

Blessed Bishop Fulton Sheen is soon to become a saint. How lucky we are to be able to hear his teachings. I invite you to listen to his lecture on Our Lady. You will not be disappointed!






 
To read part four, visit here.

Blessings,

Peter's Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment